Needless to say I am pretty fucking tired of this so I’m doing it this way now.
Something told me today to spend my day changing passwords. It’s May 30 2021 at 2:25 Pm….gotta come up with rent for the day, instead I’m stuck dealing with fuckers infiltrating my accounts constantly instead of trying to make money or doing what needs to be done to make money. Here’s what I found in Google Admin just now. Mind you I have NEVER owned an Apple product, an Iphone or a Mac Computer. NEVER EVER….
BECAUSE I AM A WEBSITE OWNER/OPERATOR/SUPER ADMIN TO (THREE) 3 WEBSITES IT IS BY LAW MY LEGAL OBLIGATION TO PROTECT YOUR DATA!!!!! EVERY…..AGAIN….EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE ALL OF MY EMAILS, LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS TIED TO ALL OF MY ADMINS, MORE THAN 100 PLUS ADMIN APPS!!! SO IT DON’T MATTER WHAT EMAILS OR WHATEVER, EVERYTHING IS TIED TO MY ADMINS….THEREFORE GIVING ME THE TOOLS THAT I NEED TO TRACE AND TRACK DOWN FUCKING STUPID’S
this would be a prime example of why IT’S IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE TO FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS SPECIFICALLY TO THE FUCKING “T” CUZ I DON’T HAVE TO KNOW IDENTITY, I’M ADMIN TO ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS, THEY ARE BUSINESS RELATED AND THIS IS CONSIDERED TO BE A DATA BREACH AND BY LAW HAS TO BE REPORTED TO PROTECT EVERYONE’S DATA, THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME OF JUST SPYING AND STAKING ME …I AM NOT DOING 20 YEARS PLUS FOR NOT FULFILLING MY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OF PROTECTING EVERYONE’S DATA JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE THINKS THIS SHIT IS A GAME. I AM GOING DOWN BECAUSE OF “STUPID”
Data Breach Laws By State: Texas
- Enacted in 2007, Texas’s data breach notification law requires entities that conduct business in Texas and own or license computerized personal information to notify affected individuals of the unauthorized acquisition of their personal information.
- Notice must be made as quickly as possible.
- Breached third parties must notify relevant data owners or licensees immediately after discovering the breach.
- If more than 10,000 individuals must be notified, breached entities must also notify all consumer reporting agencies that compile and maintain files on consumers on a nationwide basis.
- Substitute notice is permitted in specific circumstances and notification may be delayed for law enforcement purposes.
- Entities which maintain their own notification procedures as part of an information security policy consistent with state law are deemed to comply with the notification requirements of this law if the entity makes notifications in accordance with its policies.
- The Attorney General is authorized to enforce civil penalties of at least $2,000 but not more than $50,000 for each violation. Civil penalties for failure to comply with notification requirements are $100 per person to whom notification is due, per day, not to exceed $250,000 per breach.
- Source: Data Breach Notification Laws by State | IT Governance USA
Managed by Fundamental
First sync 5/27/21, 3:42 PM Last sync 5/29/21, 2:46 PM
Device ID 448af6ba-0c26-44ed-9c58-968df759ef92
Ownership User owned
Operating system mac
Device Resource ID448af6ba-0c26-44ed-9c58-968df759ef92