How To Become A Life Time Member
2-20-2020 After reading all the following details below and your are interested in becoming a Life Time Member, simply fill out the screening form, I am about to go add an option on the screening form for you to check that you just want to be a life time member. so you just check that
the screening will require you to fill out a date and time for a visit, just put any date and time considering that really has nothing to do with you.
Once i do your screening and approve your membership, at that point the fee for the membership needs to be paid in full by any of the payment options that are covered on The Naughty Corner Page as well as on The Rates Page
At this point you will be required to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreeement. This agreement is very simple, and just to give you an idea, this is the very first one I made and will not be used because I’m a specific one through Jot Form, but this can give you an idea of what’s in the form that you will be signing….
After the agreement is signed and fee is paid in full, I will then set the settings for you to be permitted to the Lifetime Members website,
and the rest as far as making your specific email/log in and gengerating your password and the rest that comes with it all, i’m going to have to have your patience, like I said it’s very time consuming and is very tedious to set all the policies, permissions and set up your profile and everything that comes with it,.
I’m gonna state this, as of right now, the fee is $200, when i finally complete getting all of this together and done, the fee will go up to $300, because of all the extra work and benefits through out your lifetime, i can’t go over all the surprises along the way that i’ll be doing for ya’ll i mean there’s gonna be a whole lot that i’ll be doing for my members. so $300 aint gonna be shit in bucket compared, and im gonna tell ya now, the amount of content alone, is worth way more than $300!!!
Life Time Memberships Explained And Terms
NOTE: I have written these explainations and terms so that it is easier for you to understand, as well as ensuring that I am within the provisions of the GDPR/Data Privacy Laws. Explaining the purpose of your data, how your data is being used, how long your data is being kept and the security measures taken to ensure the security of your data and is A LEGAL BINDING AGREEMENT .
Lifetime Members pay a one time fee of $200 (fee is subject to change) and is required to go through the same screening as everyone is required to go through. The screening as well as my decisions to approve your membership is the EXACT same way as I do everyone.
Those are blacklisted for any reason, and/or any other reasons that I would not normally approve to have a visit/date with someone applies for lifetime memberships.
The purpose/reasons for being required to go through a screening is to ensure security and is part of the security measures that are taken to ensure the safety and security of your data. and is explained further in detail
a) To ensure that there are no infiltrations
b) Okay so here’s where it gets very detailsed and tricky. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THROUGH THESE TERMS CAREFULLY.
First of all, “LIFE TIME MEMBER” IS JUST THAT, This is a “partnership” that we will be having for for the rest of our lives. You need to think about this. Because I live by the code of honor, my word is honor, and also, i don’t false advertise…I say what I mean and I mean what I say, especially with this. So I need to make sure that I am comfortable enough with you to have a partnership with you for the rest of my life.
I will be disclosing things to you that is NO ONE ELSE’S BUSINESS. Also, when you say, “I want to know what comes with it” Let me explain:
“The More You Get, The Bigger The Responisiblity”
What’s Expected Of Life Time Members
Every one has a part in this. You must understand that I am giving you alot of benefits that I’m in the process of getting prepared and finished. So with out right just givng and making you apart of my organization/corporation more or less, with the in-depth involement within all this.
I am expecting my Lifetime Members to have a certain stature of quailty in character. To understand that you must be a mature responisble adult that is respectful and gentlemen like, that understands the in-depth of what I’m giving to you for a lifetime.
With the recent realization that I have been physically hurt from others that has seen my content thus far, you must know how to be able handle yourselves acoordingly that goes with watching my porn. It’s messed up that I even have to go this far and even mention this.
This membership isnt just for any and everyone, you gonna to be expected to know how to handle yourselves accordingly. Matter of fact, even more so, due to the fact that I am sharing and outright giving you permissions involving my business in this membership. You are expected know how to handle these situations in mature, responsible fashion.
Also, setting you up when you become a member, this process to set you up is a very tedious process of setting permissions and all that’s involved. It is definitely not a quick process for me to do.
You MUST BE ABLE TO HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME. Being that I do EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS JOB ALL BY MYSELF. YOU MUST EXERT PATIENCE.
To understand even farther, in order for me to have a number of different individual relationships, twelve at this time.
Not ONLY do I have TWELVE Different INDIVIDUAL relationships, BUT ALSO have a GROUP/TEAM relationship,. I guess to try to explain this, It’s a “Poly” relationship for me.
There is a DYNAMIC that’s involved. And in order for this DYNAMIC to go smoothly there has got to be a certain mutual resepct for all.
I will not be sending each individual person any content, this is what the website and all is for. When I can accomplish things, it’s given to you as a group. This is the reason for the website. For you to have a “central hub” to go to for the content. So for me, there IS A WHOLE LOT THAT’S INVOLVED, IT’S JUST YOU, ONE PERSON, THERES A GROUP OF “ONE PERSON’S” THAT’S INVOLVED here.
Causes Of Revokion Of Life Time Memberships
These are the following terms that will NOT be tolerated from any Life Time Member and will be cause for that Membership to be revoked immediately without any monies that have been paid reimbursed:
- Expecting BBFS’s
- Cross any and all Boudaries
- Finding my phone number and texting/calling without permission to do so
- Expecting to be seen without the given prior notice
See here’s the real deal, I’ma tell ya what’s up…..
This here is MUTUAL RESPECT! DON’T DISRESPECT THAT MUTUAL RESPECT!!!! ALL SAID AND DONE, WE SHOULDN’T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, NOW SHOULD WE?!
if you find yourself revoked from your membership, you still keep that respect, don’t let me find out you broke that respect straight up!
Microsoft Explained *Important For To Read*
When I was researching between Google and Microsoft, I saw that Microsoft had top notch security features as well as offering the most apps for the price that I’m paying. What I didn’t realize though is Microsoft is tailored more towards the inside of your business more specifically your “organization.” The differences in permissions that have to be set between “internal” and “external’ users are very different. Learning these differences has been challanging for me. It is important that I explained at least this much to you.
In order for me to be able to give you the most amount of benefits with your membership is go about things the way that I’m doing them. See here goes:
A) Email/Log In:
Members get to have their own emails. Example “firstname.lastname@example.org” When I give you, your own email this is also your log in. I have to make your email and generate your password, At this point you have become an “UNLICENSED USER” INSIDE MY ORGANIZATION, In other words, you became an employee of mine.
B) Logging to your account:
For security purposes, it is mandatory to log in with a strong password as well as the “2 factor authentication” Log in. You will be prompted to set up your “2fa” the first time you log in using your email and password.
C) “Lifetime Members Group”:
The Lifetime Members Group has it’s own email address: email@example.com. This email is for the purpose of me being able to send out group messages giving ya’ll updates, sending out newsletters, etc.Being a “lifetime member group member” allows for more access
D) You have LIMITED ACCESS to the following apps:
- Outlook : your email which is your login ex: firstname.lastname@example.org and password alllows you to log in for certain features and apps.
- Outlook: for email@example.com to get updates and information from me.
- Teams: my content folder is directly linked to the teams channel.
- Teams : will be used to have personal one on one communications from time to time, and can include phone calls and text messages through teeams. This keeps personal phone numbers out of everything
- Planner: To let yall know certain happenings and dates for whatever reason
- Calendar: this will keep me updated and reminders of birthdays and special dates for you to get your special birthday presents and so forth .
- Yammer: pretty much the same as Teams
- Sharepoint: Your website is a sharepoint website, so this gives access with limited permissions to your website, pictures and videos…all the content
- Stream: This is for being able to just stream all my content
- Sype for Buisiness: I just may surprise you, until then please don’t ask
Life Time Members will also have your own Website!
This is a “Team Site” for the private lifetime members group. I have to grant you access to this site, give you certain set permissions in order to have access to all the content I have
Required Non-Disclosure Agreements For Life Time Memberrs
I feel that it is of importance especially when beginning to build on a foundation of trust with me that these very important details not be left out and with trying to covering all basis and/or possibilities, please understand the following:
- Being a Life Time Member, you must understand that both you and I are both entering into a relationship/agreement for a Life Time.
- You must understand that not only am I entering into a relationship with you, but with others as well.
- So for me, this is both an individual relationship/agreement but also as a team effort as well.
- I will be sending mass messages that includes all of my lifetime members giving information, updates as well as other important information that I feel is important for all Members to have at once.
- It became evident while setting permissions for Teams that even though I have set and am setting all permissions to be of the most secure and private as I can possibly make everything that there would be times that during the course of a lifetime that any one of my members may see another members email or hobby name or something that needs to be protected.
- Also with you being considered to be an “employee” within my ‘organization’ which is technically having my corp. that I have been trying set up, you will be privy to inside information that is important to keep discreet and confidential.
Knowing that I have given my word of honor to each and every person that I will do whatever I can within my abilities to protect and provide as much security as I can to each and every person that I come into contact with that If I didn’t require all parties, including myself, to sign non-disclosure agreements that I would be breaking my word to everyone.
And due to the sensitive information in nature of what I, myself am working to build as my business doing everything all on my own, from all the research and learning and with having to be my own IT Deptmartment all by myself, all the small details that are involved in building and forming my own corporation that it’s in the best interest of all of us involved to require all parties to sign non-disclosure agreements, including myself.
Keeping The Non-Disclosure Agreements Secure
I have put in alot of thought about this, and to go even farther with privacy and security that i put into thought and looking at all angles involved. And of course, Keeping within the guideliness of the GDPR Compliance laws as well as going even farther than the guidelines I’m going to explain the following:
- I am in the process of personally making my own Non-Disclosure Agreement in the Jot Form Builder that I make all forms, including this terms agreement.
- By me making this agreement, I can state without any doubts that for in fact I know that this form is encrypted, and any and all safety measures have been taken while personally making this form.
- I like knowing that I did this all myself, that no matter what, no one was involved, there’s no ‘whatever’s’ that could be possibly involved in this day and age.
- For me to be able to be confident in being able to state ‘all is secure’ is very important to me.
Explaining Steps Taken Within Microsoft:
- Labels are assigned to each and every item and/or information that is within the organization literally all of it, each page, each and every thing that I have in One Drive literally in every app is labeled.
- The labels are to separate each item into different catagories of sensitivity levels
- It is then sent into it’s appropriate catagory label
- Of course this would be considered to be labeled as ‘Sensitive’
- The items that are labeled as ‘Sensitive” are kept locked up in a specific vault that only I am able to get into and I have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the security of the vault.
- These and/or other Non-Disclosure Agreements that anyone signs will be kept in this vault.
The Term Length Of Non Disclosure Agreements
The Non-Disclosure Agreements signed by Life Time Members will NEVER expire due to the fact that we are entering into a relationship/agreement of LifeTime this agreement shall be kept confidential for equal amount of time.
Even if anyone is revoked, you are still bound to this agreement for a LIFETIME.
Required 2 Factor Authentication To Sign In
It is required in order to keep safety and security in mind, that you will have to use the Microsoft Authentication app to use the 2 factor authentication for you to sign in. This ensures me that you are the ONLY PERSON THAT SIGNS IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
iT IS BEST EXPLAINED THE 2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION IN THESE 2 LINKS…
LETS PUT IT THIS WAY, I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YALL ARE DOING WHEN IT COMES THE ONLYFANS AND PATREON ACCOUNTS, YALL ARE STEALING FUCKING CONTENT AND MAKING MONEY FROM STEALING SOMEONE’ ELSES SHIT, I AM DOINIG EVERYTHING POSSIBLE THAT I CAN DO TO STOP THIS, THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DONT HAVE AN ONLY FANS OR PATREONS ACCOUNTS, THIS IS ALSO EXCACTLY I DO EVERYTHING ON MY FUCKING OWN, CAUSE I KNOW JUST HOW SNEAKY YOU PEOPLE CAN BE, SO IF I CATCH ANY OF MY SHIT IN PLACES THAT I DIDNT PUT MY SHIT, I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR TO COURT. I GOT MY SHIT COVERED POINT BLANK!!!
Going Even Farther…..
I’ve been throwing around the idea of giving the option of YOU BUYING YOUR OWN MICROSOFT LICENSE, IF IM STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THIS LMAO….THIS WOULD BE AT YOUR COST! I CAN NOT AFFORD OVER $60 A MONTH FOR EACH MEMBER,
IFFFFF I I DO THIS, LOL, YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THRU THE MICROSFT TRAINING COURSE, AS IT IS IM ABOUT TO REQUIRE EXISTING LIFETIME MEMBERS TO GO THROUGH THE COURSE ….
HEYYYY NOW, STOP COMPLAINING YOU FOOLS, YOU WANTED MORE DIDNT YOU …….YOU GOT MORE ….SHUT UP I DONT WANNNA HEAR THE FUCKING COMPLAINING LMFAO
Submit your review